nobodhi

Collected Stories of William Faulkner
William Faulkner
The Glass Key
Dashiell Hammett
The Dream of the Poem: Hebrew Poetry from Muslim and Christian Spain, 950-1492 (Lockert Library of Poetry in Translation)
Peter Cole
Accent on Form: An Anticipation of the Science of Tomorrow
Lancelot Law Whyte
The Expert versus the Object: Judging Fakes and False Attributions in the Visual Arts
Ronald D. Spencer
War and Peace
Larissa Volokhonsky, Richard Pevear, Leo Tolstoy
The Position of Things: Collected Poems 1961-1992
Adriano Spatola
The Collected Songs of Cold Mountain (Mandarin Chinese and English Edition)
Cold Mountain (Han Shan)
Selected Prose, Daybooks, and Papers
0520252322

The Complete idiot's Guide to Understanding Buddhism, Second Edition

Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Buddhism - Gary Gach Can I buy a vowel and tout my own book here? (This isn't the cover: it now has a big fat luscious lotus on a greenish background ... with the familiar orange trim that leaves an afterimage over the other books in the shelf)It's really two books in one: Living Buddhism (guide to the basics) and Buddhist Living (the second half of the book explores relations to various walks of life. I'll add it's the only book to include all four schools of practice in the West, rather than write from one point of view; never really done before, but since the book has been published seems to fit into an emergent trend which Joseph Goldstein dubs One Dharma.May I add weblinks? — http://tinyurl.com/ykckcn opens the book out online (for free); [for blurbs: http://tinyurl.com/yo3oqr].Have any questions? comments? criticism? Drop me a line —————— & please enjoy.